Water enters your home from a main water pipe or well, and travels to the water softener.
Resin beads in the tank attract and hold onto hard water minerals, removing them from the water.
Softened water exits the tank and flows to the plumbing throughout your home
Water Softeners have a control valve that is programmed to run a regeneration cycle and regenerate the resin beads that lose their effectiveness over time due to the hard water minerals being attached.
BENEFITS OF A WATER SOFTENER INCLUDES:
- Extends the life of vital large equipment in the house
- Extends the life of smaller water carrying appliances
- Prevents limescale spotting
- Improves laundry results
- Reduces itchy skin caused by hard water deposits
- Reduces dull hair results from washing with hard water