Radiant floor heating involves installing water heated tubing under your home's floors. With a Radiant floor heating system, the heat from the floor warms everything it touches and radiates throughout the room from the ground up. Think of Radiant floor heating like heat from the sun. On a sunny day, if you step from the shade into the sun, you'll feel warmer even though the air temperature is basically the same. This is how radiant floor heating works. The temperature throughout the room is more constant than your standard forced-air system, where the air rises, cools and then falls to the floor.
Navien advanced technology makes them industry leaders, offering reliability
and highly efficient water heaters with a AFUE 95% Energy Star rating. Their technology
and long warranties makes Navien one of our most popular units.
INDUSTRY PREFERRED INSTALLER
Viessmann's cutting-edge technology offers optimum energy utilization, resulting in maximum savings for you. Their tailor-made solutions offer savings of up to 30% on heating costs and reduced CO2 emissions protecting the climates and environment.
Tamas Hydronic develops and manufactures hot water heating systems tailored for residential, commercial and industrial facilities. Their custom engineered pre-fabricated units ensure pump and pipe sizing maximizes water distribution and heat transfer.
Comparing Both Types of Infloor Heating:
- Both are more energy-efficient to a home
- Both reduce heating costs
- Both can eliminate the need for duct work and heat loss caused by duct leakage
- Both produce a healthier environment for people living with allergies.
- Electric infloor heating is cheaper to install
- Gas infloor heating benefits greatly from lower energy bills than electric
Our Hydronic (liquid-based) radiant heating system options benefit homes in areas with high electricity prices or are off the power grid. It works by running warm water through durable PEX tubing that is installed in the floor and is heated by a boiler or water heater. It is ideal for large areas, entire homes and buildings, and new construction, and works well with any floor covering.
A Tamas Isolation Panel is designed to be used in applications where isolation of water/glycol mixtures is needed, (Or for poly B applications) Operation when the Tamas Isolation Panel is connected to a boiler system the panel regulates the water distribution and temperature to accommodate demand.
- Maintain the aesthetic appeal of your home with invisible underfloor heating without the bulky air ducts.
- Control of temperature within different zones allows you to balance your heating to your needs and save money on your heating bill.
- Create an even source of heating unlike forced air systems.
- Save space.